Fleximug Hands Free Drinking Mug - 36" Straw
Fleximug Hands Free Drinking Mug - 36'' Straw by Fleximug at Utah Health Net. MPN: FXM36. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fleximug exists to empower the disabledOur patented mugs and overbed tables help people live more independently. More than 6 million people in the
Our patented mugs and overbed tables help people live more independently. More than 6 million people in the U.S. alone, quadriplegics, those with spinal injuries, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, and more can't take a drink without assistance. Now they can, and today the mission is to share this with the millions worldwide that can't take a drink without help from a caregiver, nurse or family member.
We understood Fleximug's real value, because we lived with the need
For us, this was no clinical trial with distant anonymous sufferers; it couldn't have been more personal. We saw it in a microcosm; the devastating effects that Multiple Sclerosis brought to our family, living with it every day. Fleximug was born of the heart because we knew the heartache.
Years of prototypes and invention
From numerous prototypes, to new tool design, to filing patents, Fleximug has been years in the making. The result is the 'best hands-free drinking system ever invented'. Those of us who suffer from mild-to-moderate reduced lung function will love how the patented air vent makes it easy to sip from the straw (the air vent equalizes air pressure inside and outside the mug). And, the mug is 100% leak-proof when the flexible straw is removed.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.
Fleximug is built to last a lifetime. Our partners are carefully selected, and every link in our supply chain reflects our insistence on the highest quality. Built for efficiency, constructed of quality, assembled with love in the United States, and shipped worldwide. We're proud of what we make, and take even greater satisfaction in the pride of ownership that our customers have in the products they enjoy and depend on.
Features & Highlights
- Provides hands-free drinking, designed for physical disabilities and paralysis: multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, stroke, and spinal injuries.
- Patented design makes Fleximug easy to use, and works well for most people with mild-to-moderate reduced lung function. Fleximug is suitable for individuals who can move their head freely to one side, and who have good lip control and suction.
- Easy-to-detach flexible straw stays put in any position. All straws include an 18" tube brush for easy cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Lid is leak-proof when the straw is detached. Insulated mug is constructed of 18/8 food grade stainless steel, 20 oz. capacity.
- Available in 16", 24", 28", 32", and 36" straw lengths. Backed by our 1 year warranty.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|